Chess Wizards Camp- Feb- Age 6-12
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Join us this for tons of challenging chess lessons, exciting games, and cool prizes. You'll improve your chess skills, meet new friends, and work out your most powerful muscle - your brain!
The programs include fun team chess games (like Corner Chess), recess time (of course), snacks, tournaments, and puzzles.
Each participant receives a T-shirt, trophy, and puzzle folder. We include all the materials necessary for your child to participate, but full day kids should bring a lunch. Unleash your brain power and spend part of your vacation with Chess Wizards!
February 27- March 3 (5 days)
Morning, afternoon and all day options are available
Instructor: Chess Wizard Staff
Bio: Chess Wizards has been teaching the game of chess since 2002. Our interactive curriculum makes learning fun for new and seasoned players alike. Our camps are led by our most experienced instructors and provides our students with a memorable camp experience while challenging their minds!
- All Registrations are done online and there are two payment options.
- At the end of Checkout you will have the option to pay online or offline.
- 1. Online Payment Option is with a credit card (A convenience fee of $2 or 3.5 % is added, whichever is higher). Using this option your balance is paid in full and the person you are registering is enrolled in the programs that you have chosen. The Online Payment Option is available until the deadline (if there is one stated), or the day before the program begins, or in the case of a weekend program the Thursday before, as list are delivered on Friday.
- 2. Offline Payment Option is paying with check or cash that can be mailed, using the drop box, or bringing in to the Rec. Office. Please include the receipt that is generated after you register. Reminder; the person you are registering is not enrolled until payment is received. The Offline Payment Option, closes a week prior to the start of a program or deadline to register. This is done so that mailing in payment reaches us prior to the start of the program.
- When the Offline Payment Option is closed you can come into the Rec. Office to register and pay with cash or check.
- No registrations are accepted after the second meeting of a program. Some programs do not allow registration after the first meeting of the program or after the deadline date.
- Please create a household account prior to coming in if you don't have one already.
- Program numbers are checked one week prior to start date to see if minimum number is met. If not a program can be cancelled due to low enrollment.
- Don't Wait! Register Early! (A program can be cancelled due to low enrollment).