Season Dates: Mid-May to Last Sunday in October. Dates are based on weather conditions.
- Garden plots are reserved for Williston Residents Only.
- First right of refusal is always reserved for previous gardeners.
- Available plots are than open to residents to reserve.
- Absolutely NO pesticides or herbicides are to be applied in the plots.
- Fertilizer can be used in moderation and Only in your own plot.
- Participants must supply all their own tools for gardening their plot.
- All tools must be taken home each day.
- The Town of Williston is not responsible for personal tools missing, stolen or left behind.
- Gardeners are required to maintain their plot and bordering walkway, keeping both weed free.
- All weeds are to be deposited in the woods. Do NOT place in composting pile.
- Plots left unattended may be turned over to other gardeners.
- Your plants/vines must remain in your plot and not encroach on other plots or the walkways.
- Any plants/vines will be removed if encroaching on other plots or into walkways.
- Gardeners are to respect the plots of other gardeners.
- Children must always be supervised.
- Parking: use the entrance off Mountain View Rd. and park on the grass, or park at Brennan Park.
- No parking in roadway of Brennan Drive.
- Water: Turn off the water when you are not using it. Please return the hose when you are finished.
- Be sure that hose is drained of all water and wind loosely on holder, be sure hose does not hang on the ground.
- If the spigots are not functioning, please make the Recreation Dept aware so repairs can be made if needed.
- All materials must be removed and disposed of by last Sunday in October.
- It is each gardener’s responsibility to remove all non-biodegradable materials at the end of the season.
- Plant material can remain in your plot to be tilled or can be added to compost pile.
- DO NOT DUMP Non-Biodegradable materials on site.
- All materials brought in must be carried off-site.