- The Skate Park Elements are NOT Supervised. Use at your own Risk! Know your Abilities!
- Only Permitted on Elements:
- Skateboards, In-line Skates, Scooters & BMX Freestyle Bikes with covered or No PEGS.
- Safety First:
- Protective gear is strongly recommended- Helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, wrist guards, etc.
- Look before you go! Don’t drop in on others- wait your turn.
- Inspect and clean surfaces to ensure a safe ride.
- Do Not use elements when surfaces are wet.
- Avoid and report broken or damaged equipment.
- No Motorized Vehicles allowed on surface or elements.
- No Graffiti, Tagging or Stickers.
- No Outside Skate Obstacles/Elements or Modifications.
- Be Respectful of others- no fighting or foul language.
- Be Courteous and Have Fun!