HOW TO USE ROL-DRI:
- No Alcohol, Glass, Food, Metal Objects or Loud Music allowed on courts.
- No Roller Blading, Roller Skating, Skate Boarding or bicycling on courts.
- No pets allowed on courts.
- Carry In, Carry Out- Pick up all trash and recyclables and dispose of in proper containers.
- Courts are used on a first come first served basis, except when reserved.
- Play is limited to 1-hour when others are waiting for a court.
- Please do not abuse the net or other equipment.
- Lessons for a fee may only be given by Town approved instructors or programs.
- Be Courteous and Have Fun!
- The Rol-Dri is for community use, to move water off the courts when wet.
- First, the Rol-Dri needs to be fully saturated prior to use.
- Roll it back and forth in a wet area to wet roller.
- Get behind the wet areas and push water towards the outer edges of the court.
- Little to no downward pressure is needed to do this.
- When finished- hang the Rol-Dri on the fence near this sign for next user.