Williston Recreation & Parks, VT
Skip to nav
Pickleball 101- Age 18+
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Similar to the "Pickleball Intro" program but more time spent on each part of the game.
Drills will include: serving, return of serve, 3rd shot drop, the soft game, volleying, basic strategies and actual playing time.
Bring your paddle. Loaner paddles will be available for the clinic upon request.
Instructor: Corey Gottfried
Are you looking for an Introductory program to Pickleball? Check out the Pickleball Intro- 1 day of learning the sport- Click Here to register
- All Registrations are done online and there are two payment options at Checkout.
- 1. ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is with a credit card (convenience fee of $2 or 3.5 % is added, whichever is higher). Use this option to pay your balance in full and the person you are registering is enrolled in the programs that you have chosen. The Online Payment Option is available until the deadline (if there is one), or the day before the program begins, or in the case of a weekend program the Thursday before.
- 2. OFFLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is mailing, using the drop box, or bringing in a check or cash with the receipt that is generated after you register. Reminder- the person you are registering is not enrolled until payment is received.
- The Offline Payment Option, closes a week prior to the start of a program or deadline to register. This is done so that mailing in payment reaches us prior to the start of the program.
- When the Offline Payment Option is closed you can come into the Rec. Office to register and pay with cash or check prior to the first day of the program or before the deadline if there is one.
- Please create a household account prior to coming in if you don't have one already.
- Program numbers are checked one week prior to start date to see if minimum number is met. If not a program can be cancelled due to low enrollment.
- No registrations are accepted after the second meeting of a program.
- Don't Wait! Register Early! (A program might be cancelled due to low enrollment).