Ninja Teens Intro- Age 9-15
Come in and try a four week introduction to Teen Martial Arts. The Teen classes help girls and boys realize their full potential in an environment that is playful, supportive, and fun.
The play based curriculum of tumbling, parkour, and martial arts increases kids' strength and self-confidence and our moving meditation series helps kids manage their emotions as well as develop and understand the connection between their mental and physical well-being.
Two (2) separate days are offered each session. Sign up for the one that works for your child.
Instructor: ONTA Studio Staff
- All Registrations are done online and there are two payment options at Checkout.
- 1. ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is with a credit card (convenience fee of $2 or 3.5 % is added, whichever is higher). Use this option to pay your balance in full and the person you are registering is enrolled in the programs that you have chosen. The Online Payment Option is available until the deadline (if there is one), or the day before the program begins, or in the case of a weekend program the Thursday before.
- 2. OFFLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is mailing, using the drop box, or bringing in a check or cash with the receipt that is generated after you register. Reminder- the person you are registering is not enrolled until payment is received.
- The Offline Payment Option, closes a week prior to the start of a program or deadline to register. This is done so that mailing in payment reaches us prior to the start of the program.
- When the Offline Payment Option is closed you can come into the Rec. Office to register and pay with cash or check prior to the first day of the program or before the deadline if there is one.
- Please create a household account prior to coming in if you don't have one already.
- Program numbers are checked one week prior to start date to see if minimum number is met. If not a program can be cancelled due to low enrollment.
- No registrations are accepted after the second meeting of a program.
- If a program is Full, you can register and will be put on a waiting list. No fee for waiting list.
- Don't Wait! Register Early! (A program might be cancelled due to low enrollment).