Come in and try a four week introduction to Kids Martial Arts.
The Kids Ninja classes help girls and boys realize their full potential in an environment that is playful, supportive, and fun.
The play based curriculum of tumbling, parkour, and Karate increases kids' strength and self- confidence and the moving meditation series helps kids manage their emotions as well as develop and understand the connection between their mental and physical well-being.
Two (2) separate days are offered each session. Sign up for the one that works for your child.
Instructor: ONTA Studio Staff
- All Registrations are done online and there are two payment options at Checkout.
- 1. ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is with a credit card (processing fee of $2 or 3.5 %, whichever is higher, plus 10 cents is added). Using this option your balance is paid in full and the person is enrolled.
- 2. OFFLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is with check or cash. Using this option, you have to drop off payment at the Rec. Dept., or use the drop box at the back entrance to the Town Hall Building- 7900 Williston Rd.
- NOTE: When using the Offline Payment Option, the person is not enrolled until a check or cash is received and processed.
- Offline Payment Option closes a week prior to the start of the program.
- When the Offline Payment Option is closed you can come into the Rec. Office to register and pay prior to the deadline.
- Please create a household account prior to coming in if you don't have one already.
- Online Payment Option closes the night before the start date of the program or on Thursday evening if the program starts over the weekend.
- Program numbers are checked one week prior to start date to see if minimum number is met.
- No registrations are accepted after the second meeting of a program.
- If a program is Full, register for the waiting list using the Online Payment Option. No fee will be charged.
- Williston Residents can apply for Financial Assistance if needed. See Link Below
- Don't Wait! Register Early! (A program might be cancelled due to low enrollment).