Fun w/Circus Skills- 3rd-8th
Circus Fun! Join this fun-filled and exciting low risk program focusing on circus skills: juggling (balls, clubs, rings and scarves), stilt-walking, unicycling, flower sticks, diabolo, balance skills and more.
A fun program to learn or perfect your circus skills.
Instructor: Rob Crites
Bio: Rob is a professional entertainer, circus performer and instructor. His performances include Stilt-Dancing on Paul McCartney's Euro/Russian tour, with Jennifer Lopez on the American Music awards, and Juggling on Stilts in Aerosmith's "Jaded" music video. Movie performances include "Beauty and the Beast: 30th anniversary", "OZ: The Great and Powerful", and "Water for Elephants". TV performances include Dancing with the Stars, GLEE, Celebrity Circus and General Hospital.
- All Registrations are done online and there are two payment options at Checkout.
- 1. ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is with a credit card (convenience fee of $2 or 3.5 % is added, whichever is higher). Using this option your balance is paid in full at the time of payment and the person is enrolled in the programs that you have chosen.
- 2. OFFLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is dropping off a check or cash with the pre-registration form that is generated and emailed to you after registration is complete. NOTE: The person is not enrolled until the check or cash is received and processed.
- Offline Payment Option closes a week prior to the start of the program. This is done so that payment reaches us prior to the start of the program. When the Offline Payment Option is closed you can come into the Rec. Office to register and pay with cash or check prior to the deadline.
- Online Payment Option closes the night before the start date of the program or on Thursday evening if the program starts over the weekend.
- Please create a household account prior to coming in if you don't have one already.
- Program numbers are checked one week prior to start date to see if minimum number is met. If not a program can be cancelled due to low enrollment.
- No registrations are accepted after the second meeting of a program.
- If a program is Full, you can register and will be put on a waiting list. No fee for waiting list.
- Don't Wait! Register Early! (A program might be cancelled due to low enrollment).