Kindermusik- Age 0-12 Months
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Kindermusik® classes provide a playful, supportive environment for children and their caregivers to play together with music, dancing, singing, exploring instruments, and more.
Activities designed specifically for each stage of early childhood support infants' and children's development across cognitive, social-emotional, and physical domains while building understanding of simple musical concepts.
There are different ages groups of programs offered
Instructor: Rachel Smith
BIO: Rachel Smith holds a B.A. in Child Development and is a longtime early childhood educator and teaching artist. She is thrilled to combine her professional background with her lifelong love of music to enrich the lives of children and caregivers through Kindermusik!
- All Registrations are done online and there are two payment options at Checkout.
- 1. ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is with a credit card (processing fee of $2 or 3.5 %, whichever is higher, plus 10 cents is added). Using this option your balance is paid in full and the person is enrolled.
- 2. OFFLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is with check or cash. Using this option, you have to drop off payment at the Rec. Dept., or use the drop box at the back entrance to the Town Hall Building- 7900 Williston Rd.
- NOTE: When using the Offline Payment Option, the person is not enrolled until a check or cash is received and processed.
- Offline Payment Option closes a week prior to the start of the program.
- When the Offline Payment Option is closed you can come into the Rec. Office to register and pay prior to the deadline.
- Please create a household account prior to coming in if you don't have one already.
- Online Payment Option closes the night before the start date of the program or on Thursday evening if the program starts over the weekend.
- Program numbers are checked one week prior to start date to see if minimum number is met.
- No registrations are accepted after the second meeting of a program.
- If a program is Full, register for the waiting list using the Online Payment Option. No fee will be charged.
- Williston Residents can apply for Financial Assistance if needed. See Link Below
- Don't Wait! Register Early! (A program might be cancelled due to low enrollment).