VT Voltage Soccer Camp- Age 5-14
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
The Academy offers an opportunity to learn and enjoy many aspects of the game of soccer in a fun yet competitive environment.
Fundamentals, as well as sophisticated techniques of soccer, will be taught on a personalized individual level along with various forms of group instruction provided by Camp Director Bo Vuckovic, a FIFA UEFA A Pro license holder, and the staff of the Vermont Voltage Soccer Academy who are all former professional soccer players.
Emphasis is placed on the development, improvement, and refinement of basic playing skills.
Each child will receive a camp T-shirt and soccer ball.
Director: Bo Vuckovic
- Final Balance for all camps must be paid in full by June 10, 2022, if you choose the Off-line Payment Option.
- Important Information for Enrichment Camps - See links below
- This camp has Early Drop-off Option- 8:00-8:30am
- Registration for the Enrichment Camps is done online and there are two payment options at Checkout.
- 1. ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is with a credit card (A convenience fee of 3.5 % is added). Using this option your balance is paid in full at the time of payment and your child is enrolled in the camps that you have chosen.
- 2. OFFLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is dropping off a check or cash with the pre-registration form that is generated and emailed to you after registration is complete. You can use the option to pay the deposits- $25 per child, per camp, per sessions. NOTE: Your child is not enrolled until the proper amount check or cash is received and processed.
- Final balance for all camps is due on the June date above if you choose the Offline Payment Option. Your balance can be paid down by sending in regular payments prior to the due date.
- After the June date above- Camp Registrations must be paid in full at the time of registration. Deposits are no longer accepted after the final payment due date in June.
- The Offline Payment Option closes on the June date above, so all registrations, with a check or cash payment, after this date must be done at the Rec. Office.
- Registration Deadline: registration closes the Thursday prior to that start date of each camp. Fridays are for preparing lists for the next week of camps.
- Please create a household account prior to coming in if you don't have one already.
- If a camp is Full, you can get on the Wait List by registering and using the Online payment Option. There is No fee for the waiting list.
- Don't Wait! Register Early! (Camps fill fast).