Ninja Science Camps- Summer, Age 5-10
This camp unites the body and mind by combining martial arts, tumbling, and parkour with environmental science education.
We help girls and boys realize their full potential in an environment that is playful, supportive, and fun.
Instructors: ONTA Studio Staff
- Final Balance for all camps must be paid in full by June 10, 2022
- Important Information for Enrichment Camps - See links below
- This camp is held at ONTA Studio- Kismet Building- 373 Blair Park Rd.
- Registration for camps is done online and there are two payment options at Checkout.
- 1. ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is with a credit card (A convenience fee of 3.5 % is added). Using this option your balance is paid in full and your child is enrolled in the camps/sessions that you have chosen.
- 2. OFFLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is mailing or bringing in a check or cash with the receipt that is generated after you register. You can use the option to pay the deposits- $25 per child, per camp, per sessions.
- NOTE: Your child is not enrolled until the deposits or the full amount is received.
- Final balance for all camps is due on the June date above. Your balance can be paid down by sending in regular payments prior to the due date.
- After the June date above- Camp Registrations must be paid in full at the time of registration. Deposits are no longer accepted after the final payment due date in June.
- The Offline Payment Option closes the Second Friday of June, so all registrations, with a check or cash payment, after this date must be done at the Rec. Office.
- Registration Deadline: registration closes the Thursday prior to that start date of each camp. Fridays are for preparing lists for the next week of camps.
- Please create a household account prior to coming in if you don't have one already.
- Don't Wait! Register Early! (A camp could be closed due to maximum numbers not reached).