Dinos vs. Robots Camp- Age 6-11
Dinosaurs or robots? Which is your favorite? Join us for this dino and robots-only battle to see which one wins out! Start with robots to communicate in code, learn about circuits and electricity then design your ultimate working robot to take home. Next, we’ll look at the mighty Mesozoic era and the dinosaurs who ruled the earth. Go back in time to inspect real fossils and find out how dinosaurs got their names.
Instructors: Wicked Cool for Kids Staff
Bio: For over 10 years WCFK has provided high-quality, educational, and fun STEAM enrichment programs for kids in partnership with local community-based organizations. Our approach is based on balancing education and recreation so that kids have fun through experiential learning.
- Final Balance for all camps must be paid in full by June 7, 2024, if you choose the Off-line Payment Option
- Important Information for Enrichment Camps - See links below
- This camp has Early Drop-off Option- 8:00-8:30a
Enrichment Camp Registration
- Registration for camps is done online and there are two payment options at Checkout.
- 1. ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is with a credit card (processing fee of 3.5 %, plus 10 cents is added). Using this option your balance is paid in full and the person is enrolled.
- 2. OFFLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is with check or cash. Using this option, you have to drop off payment at the Rec. Dept., or use the drop box at the back entrance to the Town Hall building- 7900 Williston Rd.
- You can use the option to pay the deposits- $25 per child, per camp, per sessions.
- NOTE: Your child is not enrolled until the deposits, or the full amount is received and processed by the Rec. Dept.
- Final balance for all camps is due on the June date above. Your balance can be paid down by sending in regular payments prior to the due date.
- After the June date above- Camp Registrations must be paid in full at the time of registration. Deposits are no longer accepted after the final payment due date in June.
- Registration Deadlines:
- Offline Payment Option closes the Second Friday of June, so all registrations, with a check or cash payment, after this date must be done at the Rec. Office prior to close of office on the Thursday before the start date of each camp.
- Online Payment Option closes Thursday night prior to that start date of each camp. Fridays are for preparing lists.
- If a program is Full, you can register for the waiting list using the Online Payment Option. No fee will be charged.
- Please create a household account prior to coming in if you don't have one already.
- Williston Residents can apply for Financial Assistance, if needed. See Link Below
- Don't Wait! Register Early! (A camp could be closed due to maximum numbers not reached).