Williston Recreation & Parks, VT
Skip to nav
L.I.T. Camp- Entering 7th-8th
L.I.T. Camp- Leaders In Training
Is a special opportunity for teens entering Grades 7th/8th to be leaders in R.E.C. Camp working in a Pod along side counselors.
A small number of teens can register each session for a special position in camp where they work in the Pods and learn about leadership.
This is great for those campers who love R.E.C. Camp and want to be part of it and give back by working with counselors to provide a special experience for the younger campers.
Camp is held at Williston Central School
Full Days- 7:30a-5:30p
There are 8-one week sessions- June 20- August 12
A session is Monday-Friday
$190 Res/$205 Non
See Camp Registration Notes below for Registration Info.
Final Camp Balance is due June 10, 2022
For More Info on Camp See Links Below
If you would like to give to help children attend camp this Summer.
CLICK HERE to be brought to the donation page and give to the "Day Camp Scholarship" Fund
- Final Balance for all camps must be paid in full by June 10, 2022, if you choose the Off-line Payment Option
- Important Information for the Day Camps - See links below
- Registration for the Day Camps is done online and there are two payment options at Checkout.
- 1. ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is with a credit card (A convenience fee of 3.5 % is added). Using this option your balance is paid in full at the time of payment and your child is enrolled in the camps that you have chosen.
- 2. OFFLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is dropping off a check or cash with the pre-registration form that is generated and emailed to you after registration is complete. You can use the option to pay the deposits- $25 per child, per camp, per sessions. NOTE: Your child is not enrolled until the proper amount check or cash is received and processed.
- Final balance for all camps is due on the June date above if you choose the Offline Payment Option. Your balance can be paid down by sending in regular payments prior to the due date.
- After the June date above- Camp Registrations must be paid in full at the time of registration. Deposits are no longer accepted after the final payment due date in June.
- The Offline Payment Option closes on the June date above, so all registrations, with a check or cash payment, after this date must be done at the Rec. Office.
- Registration Deadlines:
- 1. Online Payment- registration using the Online Payment Option, closes the Sunday prior to the start date of each session.
- 2. Offline Payment- registration using the Offline Payment Option, coming into the Rec. office, closes 4:00pm the Friday prior to the start date of each session.
- Please create a household account prior to coming in if you don't have one already.
- If a program is Full, you can register and will be put on a waiting list. No fee for waiting list.
- Don't Wait! Register Early! (Spots fill up fast in the Day Camp)
L.I.T. CAMP- Entering 7th-8th
- This Camp is made up of Teens entering grades 7th-8th in the Fall.
- 8-one week full day sessions are available.
- Click on a link below to register.