O.U.R. Camps- Entering 6th-8th
O.U.R. Camps- Outdoor Ultimate Recreation Camps
Are one week adventures for youth entering grades 6th-8th in the Fall.
O.U.R. Camps are for teens who are looking to be active this summer. There are 7 weeks of themed camps offered. Each one will have a variety of trips to keep teens moving.
This camp is On-The-Go and for the teen who likes to be active in the outdoors. Sign up your Teen for one week or more!
Camp meets at Williston Central School. Activities outside of Camp.
7-one week camps are offered from 8:30 am-4:30 pm- June 24- August 9
Early and Late Options can be added to extend the camp day
Early Option- 8:00-8:30 am
Late Option- 4:30-5:00 pm
Full weeks- Monday-Friday- $260 Res./$275 Non
July 1-3 Monday-Wednesday- $160 Res/$175 Non (no camp July 4 & 5)
See Camp Registration Notes below for Registration Info.
Final Camp Balance is due June 7, 2024
Wk 1- Summit Scramble - June 24-28
Do you like to conquer great heights? If so, register now for this camp and enjoy a week of hikes. Hikes will progress throughout the week. See VT from new heights!
Wk 2- 3-Day Adventure - July 1-3 (no camp July 4 & 5)
This is a short week, but a thrilling one. Campers will discover and explore 3 days of different adventures. What will these be? It is up to the group of campers that are registered this week. They will work with the Counselors to set up adventures that interest the group.
Wk 3- Park Around - July 8-12
Come discover what the State Parks of VT has to offer- swimming, hiking, canoeing, kayaking, and much more. Each day will be a new state park to explore!
Wk 4- Beach Bum Bonanza - July 15-19
Come hang out at a different beach each day and enjoy the water. Each day will be discovering a new beach that we can swim and play at.
Wk 5- Psyched About Cycling - July 22-26
Biking is the topic that we will explore this week. Short and long rides will be taken and possibly get in some Mt. biking.
Wk 6- Wet n' Wild - July 29- Aug 2
The week is full of getting too wet in wild places, like pools, splash pads, Amusement Parks, and other great places we can discover.
Wk 7- Discover VT - Aug 5-9
The last week of O.U.R. Camps will be exploring what VT has to offer from the tourist side. Come discover what great and different things VT has to offer.
(The camp descriptions above are brief, what and where actual things will be happening are determined by the counselors and campers of each week. Planning out the week and planning for different happenings is part of the camp experience)
For More Info on Camp See the Links Below
- Final Balance for all camps must be paid in full by June 7, 2024, if you choose the Off-line Payment Option
- Important Information for the Day Camps - See links below
- These camps have Early Drop-off and Late Pickup Options- 8:00-8:30a & 4:30-5:00p
Day Camp Registration:
- Registration for the Day Camps is done online and there are two payment options at Checkout.
- 1. ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is with a credit card (processing fee of 3.5 %, plus 10 cents is added). Using this option your balance is paid in full and the person is enrolled.
- 2. OFFLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is with check or cash. Using this option, you have to drop off a check, cash at the Rec. Dept., or use the drop box at the back entrance to the Town Hall building- 7900 Williston Rd.
- You can use the option to pay the deposits- $25 per child, per camp, per sessions.
- NOTE: Your child is not enrolled until the proper amount check or cash is received and processed.
- Final balance for all camps is due on the June date above if you choose the Offline Payment Option. Your balance can be paid down by sending in regular payments prior to the due date.
- After the June date above- Camp Registrations must be paid in full at the time of registration. Deposits are no longer accepted after the final payment due date in June.
- The Offline Payment Option closes on the June date above, so all registrations, with a check or cash payment, after this date must be done at the Rec. Office.
- Registration Deadlines:
- 1. Online Payment- registration using the Online Payment Option, closes the Sunday prior to the start date of each session.
- 2. Offline Payment- registration using the Offline Payment Option, coming into the Rec. office, closes 4:00pm the Friday prior to the start date of each session.
- Please create a household account prior to coming in if you don't have one already.
- If a program is Full, you can register for the waiting list using the Online Payment Option. No fee will be charged.
- Williston Residents can apply for Financial Assistance, if needed. See Link Below
- Don't Wait! Register Early! (Spots fill up fast in the Day Camp)
O.U.R. CAMPS- Entering 6th-8th
- Click on the O.U.R. Camps link below to register for any of the camp weeks.
- Registration is by the week, so know which camps your child wants to do and the week that the camp is being offered.
- If a Camp is Full, Click on the Wait List link and sign your child up. You will be notified if an spot opens up.
EARLY & LATE OPTIONS
- Use the links below to add Early Drop-off or Late Pick-up Options to the O.U.R. Camp weeks that you have registered for.