Williston Recreation & Parks, VT
Skip to nav
O.U.R. Camps- Entering 6th-8th
O.U.R. Camps- Outdoor Ultimate Recreation Camps
Are one week adventures for youth entering grades 6th-8th in the Fall.
O.U.R. Camps are for the teen who is looking to be active this summer. There are 7 weeks of themed camps offered. Each one will have a variety of trips to keep teens moving.
This camp is On-The-Go and for the teen who likes the outdoors. Sign up your child for one week or more!
Camp is held at Williston Central School and Beyond!
7-one week camps are offered from 8:30am-4:30pm
Early and Late Options can be added to extend the camp day
Early Option- 8:00-8:30am
Late Option- 4:30-5:00pm
Full weeks- Monday-Friday- $260 Res./$275 Non
Short Week- Tuesday-Friday- $210 Res/$225 Non (no camp July 4)
See Camp Registration Notes below for Registration Info.
Final Camp Balance is due June 10, 2022
Wk 1- Summit Scramble - June 20-24
Do you like to conquer great heights? If so, register now for this camp and enjoy a week of hikes. Hikes will progress throughout the week. See VT from new heights!
Wk 2- Park Around - Week 2- June 27-July 1
Come discover what the State Parks of VT have to offer- Swimming, canoeing, kayaking and much more. Each day will be a new state park to explore!
Wk 3- On The Hook - July 5-8 (no camp July 4)
This is a short week, but a thrilling one. Is fishing your thing? Come explore the joy of fishing and try your luck. Each day we will discover a new place to drop our lines and see what we catch.
Wk 4- Beach Bum Bonanza - July 11-15
Let's hang out at different beaches this week and enjoy the water. Each day will be discovering a new beach that we can swim and play at.
Wk 5- Psyched About Cycling - July 18-22
Biking is the topic that we will explore this week. Short and long rides will be taken and possibly get in some Mt. biking.
Wk 6- Wet n' Wild - July 25-29
The week is full of getting wet in wild places, like pools, splash pads, Amusement Park and other great places we can discover.
Wk 7- Discover VT - Aug 1-5
The last week of OUR Camps will be exploring what VT has to offer from the tourist side. Come discover what great and different things VT has to offer.
(The camp descriptions above are brief, what and where actual things will be happening are determined by the counselors and campers of each week. Planning out the week and planning for different happenings is part of the camp experience)
For More Info on Camp See Links Below
If you would like to give to help children attend camp this Summer.
CLICK HERE to be brought to the donation page and give to the "Day Camp Scholarship" Fund
- Final Balance for all camps must be paid in full by June 10, 2022, if you choose the Off-line Payment Option
- Important Information for the Day Camps - See links below
- These camps have Early Drop-off and Late Pick-up Options- 8:00-8:30am & 4:30-5:00pm
- Registration for the Day Camps is done online and there are two payment options at Checkout.
- 1. ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is with a credit card (A convenience fee of 3.5 % is added). Using this option your balance is paid in full at the time of payment and your child is enrolled in the camps that you have chosen.
- 2. OFFLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is dropping off a check or cash with the pre-registration form that is generated and emailed to you after registration is complete. You can use the option to pay the deposits- $25 per child, per camp, per sessions. NOTE: Your child is not enrolled until the proper amount check or cash is received and processed.
- Final balance for all camps is due on the June date above if you choose the Offline Payment Option. Your balance can be paid down by sending in regular payments prior to the due date.
- After the June date above- Camp Registrations must be paid in full at the time of registration. Deposits are no longer accepted after the final payment due date in June.
- The Offline Payment Option closes on the June date above, so all registrations, with a check or cash payment, after this date must be done at the Rec. Office.
- Registration Deadlines:
- 1. Online Payment- registration using the Online Payment Option, closes the Sunday prior to the start date of each session.
- 2. Offline Payment- registration using the Offline Payment Option, coming into the Rec. office, closes 4:00pm the Friday prior to the start date of each session.
- Please create a household account prior to coming in if you don't have one already.
- If a program is Full, you can register and will be put on a waiting list. No fee for waiting list.
- Don't Wait! Register Early! (Spots fill up fast in the Day Camp)
O.U.R. CAMPS- Entering 6th-8th
- Click on the O.U.R. Camps link below to register for any of the camp weeks.
- Registration is by the week, so know which camps your child wants to do and the week that they are being offered.
- Camps and weeks offered are listed above.
EARLY & LATE OPTIONS
- Use the links below to add an Early Drop-off Option or Late Pick-up Option to your child's camp.