This camp is all about building! Learn the basics of the Engineering Design Process by using your very own building kit to keep at the end of the week. Use our build kits to create new constructions every day - and then knock them down at the end! Learn to use basic tools safely to construct using cardboard and other materials to invent and make your own designs. Come build up some fun!
Instructor: STEAMworks for Kids Staff
Bio - STEAMworks For Kids provides high-engagement, STEAM enrichment workshops for kids. Our hands-on, project-based approach focuses on fun while learning. We believe every child has a unique and intrinsic ability to learn while having fun. Sparking interest in Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Mathematics while encouraging curiosity is our top goal.
- Final Balance for all camps must be paid in full by June 7, 2024, if you choose the Off-line Payment Option
- Important Information for Enrichment Camps - See links below
- This camp has Early Drop-off Option 8:00-8:30a
Enrichment Camp Registration
- Registration for camps is done online and there are two payment options at Checkout.
- 1. ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is with a credit card (processing fee of 3.5 %, plus 10 cents is added). Using this option your balance is paid in full and the person is enrolled.
- 2. OFFLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is with check or cash. Using this option, you have to drop off payment at the Rec. Dept., or use the drop box at the back entrance to the Town Hall building- 7900 Williston Rd.
- You can use the option to pay the deposits- $25 per child, per camp, per sessions.
- NOTE: Your child is not enrolled until the deposits, or the full amount is received and processed by the Rec. Dept.
- Final balance for all camps is due on the June date above. Your balance can be paid down by sending in regular payments prior to the due date.
- After the June date above- Camp Registrations must be paid in full at the time of registration. Deposits are no longer accepted after the final payment due date in June.
- Registration Deadlines:
- Offline Payment Option closes the Second Friday of June, so all registrations, with a check or cash payment, after this date must be done at the Rec. Office prior to close of office on the Thursday before the start date of each camp.
- Online Payment Option closes Thursday night prior to that start date of each camp. Fridays are for preparing lists.
- If a program is Full, you can register for the waiting list using the Online Payment Option. No fee will be charged.
- Please create a household account prior to coming in if you don't have one already.
- Williston Residents can apply for Financial Assistance, if needed. See Link Below
- Don't Wait! Register Early! (A camp could be closed due to maximum numbers not reached).