Soccer- KinderRec, Kindergarten
Early-Bird Discount- Sunday, August 28 (for Williston Residents)
$10 off the listed price below if registered and paid prior to Aug. 28
Discount is taking at the time of check out.
Offline payments, check or cash, need to be in prior to Aug. 29 to get the Early-Bird Pricing.
Kindergarten Sports are designed to teach the fundamentals and rules of the game. Youngsters will be provided with the opportunity to learn, practice and develop their individual skills. Each Saturday will consist of introducing new skills and scrimmaging.
The first day for the program is Saturday, Sept. 3, 8:30-9:30a
Players will have their 1st practice and receive their team assignments.
Practices will be the first half hour of each Saturday at Village Community Park
Scrimmages will be the second half hour of each Saturday.
All Players need to bring a Size 3 ball each Saturday to practice with.
Ball Purchase- You will have the opportunity to purchase a ball through the Rec. Dept. during registration, if needed- Purchase Opportunity Closes August 21.
Dress for the weather for practice and games
Cleats, Shin Guards are required
Mouth Guard is recommended
All players will be given a shirt. It is theirs to keep, but must not be altered in any way during the season.
Shirts need to be worn outside coats and other garments to be seen.
Volunteer Coaches Needed!
To make the programs successful we need your help! The programs rely on parents and community members to volunteer their time to work with groups of children that are looking for a positive soccer experience. Please sign up to coach when you register your child. A Coach's Meeting is planned for Wednesday, August 31.
Benefits of Participation: Learn New Things, Make New Friends, Have Fun!
*Teach Leadership, Teamwork & Sportsmanship.
*Build Strong Relationships, Social and Community Bonds.
*Enhance Self-Confidence and Self Esteem.
*Physical Activity and Health
- All Registrations are done online and there are two payment options at Checkout.
- 1. ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is with a credit card (convenience fee of $2 or 3.5 % is added, whichever is higher). Use this option to pay your balance in full and the person you are registering is enrolled in the programs that you have chosen. The Online Payment Option is available until the deadline (if there is one), or the day before the program begins, or in the case of a weekend program the Thursday before.
- 2. OFFLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is mailing, using the drop box, or bringing in a check or cash with the receipt that is generated after you register. Reminder- the person you are registering is not enrolled until payment is received.
- The Offline Payment Option, closes a week prior to the start of a program or deadline to register. This is done so that mailing in payment reaches us prior to the start of the program.
- When the Offline Payment Option is closed you can come into the Rec. Office to register and pay with cash or check prior to the first day of the program or before the deadline if there is one.
- Please create a household account prior to coming in if you don't have one already.
- Program numbers are checked one week prior to start date to see if minimum number is met. If not a program can be cancelled due to low enrollment.
- No registrations are accepted after the second meeting of a program.
- If a program is Full, you can register and will be put on a waiting list. No fee for waiting list.
- Don't Wait! Register Early! (A program might be cancelled due to low enrollment).