Williston Recreation & Parks, VT
Skip to nav
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Early-Bird Discount- Sunday, August 27 (Williston Residents Only)
$10 off the listed prices below if registered and paid prior to the date above
Discount is taking at the time of check out
Offline payments, check or cash, need to be in prior to the date above to receive Early-Bird Pricing
Registration Deadline- Sunday, September 3
After the date above all registrations will be placed on a waiting list.
If space allows families on the waiting list will be contacted.
Teams are determined- Monday, September 4
Coaches are needed to have teams- No Coach, No Team
Rec. Soccer is geared for those who want to learn, play, and experience the game of soccer in a fun and enjoyable atmosphere. Each program is different in the level of play and competition. Separate programs will be offered for boys and girls if numbers allow.
Kick-Off: Program starts with a Kick-Off on Saturday, September 9 at 9:45am.
Practices: 1 practice per week
Games: Saturdays in Sept. & Oct. Games start at 9:45a Schedules will be distributed
Practice Ball: All Players need to bring their own ball to practices. Ball Size 3
Ball Purchase- You can purchase a ball during registration- Deadline- August 27
Dress for the weather for practice and games
Cleats, Shin Guards are required
Mouth Guard is recommended
Volunteer Coaches Needed!
To make the programs successful we need your help! The programs rely on parents and community members to volunteer their time to work with groups of children that are looking for a positive soccer experience. Please sign up to coach when you register your child.
Coach's Meeting is planned for: Tuesday, Sept. 5 at 5:30p
Benefits of Participation:
Learn New Things, Make New Friends, Have Fun!
*Teach Leadership, Teamwork & Sportsmanship
*Build Strong Relationships, Social and Community Bonds
*Enhance Self-Confidence and Self Esteem
*Physical Activity and Health
Other Soccer Programs:
Soccer Shorts- (Age 3-4) to register Click Here
KinderRec Soccer- (Age 5-6) to register Click Here
3rd-5th Soccer- to register Click Here
SOCCER PROGRAMS OFFERED:
Soccer Shorts- Ages 3-4
The programs teach the fundamentals of soccer using a fun and energetic curriculum that has been tailored to the 3 year old and the 4-5 year old. All sessions are held in a fun and positive environment, where players are encouraged to learn. Program is a child\parent clinic.
KinderRec Soccer- Ages 5-6
Program is Co-ed and is designed to teach the fundamentals and rules of the game. Youngsters will be provided with the opportunity to learn, practice and develop their individual skills. Each Saturday will consist of introducing new skills and scrimmaging.
Separate boys and girls’ programs will be offered, if numbers allow. The program provides the opportunity for children to learn the game, improve their skills, and enjoy playing. Teams meets twice a week for 1 hour each time- 1 practice during the week time and 1 game on Saturdays.
Separate boys and girls’ leagues are offered, if numbers allow. Teams meet twice a week for 1 hour each time- 1 practice and 1 game per week. Teams play Hinesburg and Charlotte Recreation teams.
There are no programs for 6th, 7th or 8th grade due to school teams that accept these age groups.
Youth Sports Registration:
- All Registrations are done online and there are two payment options at Checkout.
- 1. ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is with a credit card (processing fee of $2 or 3.5 %, whichever is higher, plus 10 cents is added). Using this option your balance is paid in full and the person is enrolled.
- 2. OFFLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is with check or cash. Using this option, you have to drop off payment at the Rec. Dept., or use the drop box at the back entrance to the Town Hall Building- 7900 Williston Rd.
- NOTE: When using the Offline Payment Option, the person is not enrolled until a check or cash is received and processed.
- Registration Deadlines: Are listed above
- If a program is Full, register for the waiting list using the Online Payment Option. No fee will be charged.
- Williston Residents can apply for Financial Assistance if needed. See Link Below
- Don't Wait! Register Early! (A program might be cancelled due to low enrollment).
Additional Forms and Files: